Jardin de Dasmariñas

Yesterday, my college barkada and I celebrated our annual Christmas party at Jardin de Dasmariñas located in Brgy. Sabang, Dasmariñas City, Cavite. I think it was already my fifth time there and I still find it nice. You can ride a jeepney going to Malagasang (Imus) from a terminal in the town proper of Dasmariñas, and then ask the driver to drop you in the said resort.

Here are some of the pictures that I took there:

My friend Sarah and her boyfriend Errol

My friends having fun at the largest pool inside.

With my boyfriend Niel ♥

Me

New attraction in the resort: A dinosaur in the newly made kiddie pool.

Private area

Lovely tree house!
Afterwards, we went straight to WalterMart Dasmariñas to have our yearly studio pictures taken:

What I Wore:

Dress - Pretty In Pink, Robinsons Department Store | Vest - Lee | Sunnies - thrifted | Bracelet - 168 | Slippers - Penshoppe

☺,
Little Miss Something

Comments