Sea Sunrise

The first post on a new blog is always awkward, you want to share a lot of things, yet you do not know where and how to start. I thought the most appropriate way to start this little domain of mine is by introducing myself first and it goes like this (naks, parang kanta lang)..

My 18th Bday last 2011

I am Mar Asia Lim Manalang or Ace for short. I am studying at Cavite State University taking up Bachelor of Science in Psychology with Certificate in Information Systems Management. I have an unusual name that was inspired from our patron saint, Santa Maria Euphrasia. But when I "googled" it, the term "sea sunrise" popped out. I'm a nineteen year old girl who loves to browse other people's blogs, hence gave me an idea to make my own. I also have a tumblr account as well as twitter, but I thought that it is nicer to share my thoughts and experiences in a formal blog like this.

My blog will mostly contain the events  in my life, as well as past happenings that I think is worthy to share. Expect changes here once in awhile for I am certainly a newbie in the world of blogging. I hope that I will fully commit to this and that I can fully express myself here. 'Till next time!

If you don't conquer self, you will be conquered by self. - Napoleon Hill

Comments