KDy + Parker

Last week, I attended the wedding of Tita or Ma'am KDy, my OJT supervisor for the industrial setting. My mom was one of the ninangs or principal sponsors, and I'm very proud to say that she looked gorgeous that day. The wedding ceremony and reception were both held in Maria Paz Royale Garden Resort in San Pablo City, Laguna. The place was quite far and unfrequented (2 & 1/2 hour drive from our home in Dasmarinas), but it appeared to be a beautiful and perfect venue for an intimate affair like that.

Maria Paz Royale Garden Resort
Tita KDy and Kuya Parker (the newlyweds) with their ninangs
My stunning mommy in her pretty gown
Mommy, daddy & I :)

 What I Wore:



Dress - Fashionist A | Necklace - Maria | Earrings - Genevive Gozum | Bracelet - 168 | Bag - What Woman Wear, SM Depatment Store | Shoes - Figlia

☺,
Little Miss Something

Comments